How can I automatically send invoices?
To have invoices sent automatically, it is necessary to link an invoicing app to your RCUR account. Once you have done this, you can link a customer in RCUR to a contact in your invoicing system.
Link a customer to a contact:
- Go to customers and edit the relevant customer or add a new customer
- Choose an existing contact from the invoicing system or create a new one directly from RCUR
- Then open the customer and select "Add invoice". Note that this button is only visible if the customer is linked to a contact.
- Enter all the basic details of the invoice
- Description is only visible in RCUR
- If the first invoice date is today, a first invoice will be sent immediately
- For example, enter "1 months" at interval to automatically send an invoice every month
- If "Number of times" is left empty, invoices will be sent until you stop this in RCUR.
- If you choose to collect this invoice automatically, you must indicate whether the invoice is inclusive or exclusive of VAT. The direct debit payment will always include VAT.
- In the next step, add all invoice lines
- Add the invoice and RCUR will now automatically send the invoices for you.